Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Default Lables

Publisher has that feature...if you happen to have it.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Nicole" wrote in message
Is there a way in Word 2003 to Auto-size the font as you type in a lable
cell. Ex. In a label cell when creating a full page of new labels I'd
like
to have the font get bigger or smaller automatically as I type depending
on
the amounts of words and number of lines I type. This way it will
Auto-size
and I don't have to change the font to smaller or bigger to fit in the
lable.