Treesy

Sounds like you might have some kind of virus or something. Can you right
click or select words in places outside of Word, such as on a website? My
old computer got so infected with spyware and virus junk, that one of things
I wasn't able to do was copy and paste in any program. But if your issue is
restricted to just Word, I'm not sure what it might be.

Good luck.

"*Emma*" wrote:

I am using Microsoft Office Word 2003, and just today I started having a
problem with selecting text and right clicking.

Nothing happens when I select or right click anything in Word. I also can
only open documents listed in my "recently opened files" section. If I try
open a document from anywhere else, nothing happens when I click on the icon.

Any ideas what this could be?