spncity

Ah, never mind, I found the following in a couple of other posts:

For the original poster, see also these links for greater understanding of
why Word doesn't have Reveal Codes and the Word-equivalents.

How Word differs from WordPerfect
http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/Genera...ordPerfect.htm

Some Tips and "Gotchas" for those who are new to Word
Especially if migrating from WordPerfect
http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/Genera...AndGotchas.htm

Is There Life After "Reveal Codes"?
http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/General/RevealCodes.htm

WordPerfect to Word converters (and why none of them are perfect)
http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/Genera...Converters.htm

DM

You'll never see this feature in Word because Word and WordPerfect have a
very different object model. For more on this, see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/WordVsWordPerfect.htm.
For Word's best approximation to Reveal Codes, see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/RevealCodes.htm

"spncity" wrote:

Thank you to folks here in this forum - I have gotten one answer already
today for another question.

Back in the day when I used WordPerfect, there was a command called "Reveal
Codes" that allowed one to see every font change, space, hard return, or any
other code or format change going on in the document.

What is the corresponding command? Can I have an icon for it?

Thanks!

spncity