Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Problem with custom table styles

If the document is to be used in W2003, I suggest that you create a table
style that does not specify any fonts and and then use paragraph styles for
the table text. I generally make 4: table text, table headings, table
bullet1 and table bullet2. It's certainly less elegant than what you can do
in W2007, but it's still faster.

PamC

Penny wrote:
I can more or less follow all this (thanks heaps Pam!) but a complicating
factor may be that while I'm working in 2007, my colleagues are using 2003,
so I am creating the template as a 2003 template. Does this change what I
need to do?