Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pesach Shelnitz[_2_] Pesach Shelnitz[_2_] is offline

Default Converting my OMML equations back to editor 3.0

Hi Yannick,

In Word 2007, you can save your Word 2007 document with equations as a Word
97-2003 document. Word won't convert your equations to the old format, but it
will create an accurate graphic represenation each of your equations in the
converted file. Thus, you can have a Word 2003-compatible file that displays
your equations, but you won't be able to edit them in that file.

Another option is to install The Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack for
Word, Excel, and PowerPoint 2007 File Formats on the computer running Word
2003. The Compatibility Pack enables Word 2003 to open, modify, and save Word
2007 files. It can be downloaded from
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en.

--
Hope this helps,
Pesach Shelnitz

"Yannick D." wrote:

Hello,

I have been using Word 2007 and its new equation editor (OMML from what I
have read...) Problem is, I need to convert my equations back to the old
format editor 3.0 (Word 2003 equation editor). I already know I can retype
everything manually; I was just wondering if you had a solution to automatize
the process and spare me countless hours of retyping!!

Thank you very much