Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

Default no access to save Word file to CD-Why?

You get that message if a) your computer doesn't have a CD burner, or b) you
don't have autoburn software. But in any case NEVER save a Word document
directly to CD. Save to your hard drive then use Windows Explorer or your
burner software to move it to the CD.

"Odibu" wrote in message
I'm trying to save a Word file to CD and I get an error message telling me
am not authorized to do so and I should see my administrator. I am the
only
user of this home computer! What do I do? I'm new to Word and finding it
very
frustrating.