Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton

Default My printer won't print an envelope in black.

Did you change the font color on the envelope to Black instead of
Automatic?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/

"Rolland" wrote in message
I am using a Lexmark X73 printer with Microsoft Office and my
envelopes
always print in color, no matter how many times I change it to
black. I have
sent commands to the printer from two computers running Windows XP
but the
results are always the same. It prints them in color.

Both the color and black print cartridges are new and othewise print
correctly. Does anyone have an answer for this?