shakey

"TyperActive Tabby" TyperActive wrote in
message ...
I need to make a birthday list for my club that fits on 1 page
(portrait-oriented letter-sized) that would list all 12 months in blocks
on
the page (3 blocks across and 4 blocks down) and let me fill in the day
under
the month with a member's name next to it; i.e. in the January block,
there
would be 31 days and some of the days would have the member's names next
the day's numeral. (Some days migfht be left blank if no one had a
birthday
that day.) I have Office and Excel so the template can be for either.
Thanks
for any help. Tabby

Unless I am missing something here you want 4 blocks down with 30 days or so
under each. That's at least 120 lines. No way will anyone read that sheet.
Also I suggest using excel group as its more a spreadsheet item than a word
thing.
Mel