torajudo

Default Creating dynamic cross reference links in a Word document

Thanks for your reply. I very much appreciate the responses and was hoping
to get another take on the issue as I could not recreate exactly what the
client wanted. I do intend to look over all responses and try to solve this
once and for all. I meant no disrespect and fully intend to respond to
everyone that has kindly offered their expertise. I appologize for any
appearance of improper etiquette.

"macropod" wrote:

torajudo,

This same question was asked (by John Falloon (aka sumgait and adelie)) and
replied to days ago at both Tek-Tips
http://www.tek-tips.com/viewthread.c...1140041&page=2
and Woody's
http://www.wopr.com/cgi-bin/w3t/show...?Number=527864
by various people, including me (in both forums).

The courtesy of acknowledging/responding to those who gave help in those
forums wouldn't go astray - neither would sharing any difficulties you had
with the responses given there!