Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
olivia

Default Why can I open only one document at a time in Word?

This happens for the first time? If so then you just have to restart your pc
because sometimes when your pc its open for long time documents and internet
expolorer pages can't open more than one file at the same time.They are
blocked. You only have to restart your pc.
--
olivia_ck

Ο χρήστης "Jon" *γγραψε:

There used to be a time when I could open multiple documents in Word. You
know the minimized versions in the bottom bar. Then I must have done
something wrong, and now I can only open one document at a time. Word allows
for one minimized document in the bottom bar and that's it.