Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Michelle

Default All menus and toolbars disappear after merge

Thanks for your response. However, your article does not address this
particular problem. Menus and toolbars are not missing - they disappear.
The disappearance only occurs when using 'fillin'. Actually it's the entire
top part of the screen that disappears from the top of the text to the top
active bar. Can you help?

Also, do you know the syntax for putting tomorrow's date in a table cell?
(like this: March 29, 2006). I have looked at some of the articles and can't
seem to find the exact thing I need.

Thanks.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

http://www.gmayor.com/my_toolbars_are_missing.htm or
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/MissingMenusEtc.htm

Michelle wrote:
All menus and toolbars disappeared after I did a merge using the
"fillin" feature. I was left with an empty grey area where they
should be.

Is there a way to prevent this happening, or a way to get the menus
and toolbars back? If I don't use "fillin" it works fine! Using
Word 2000.