Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Default add rows to word 2007 locked table w/ calculations

Hi Nirie1,

I have a quote form that is to be completed online. The form is locked
and the table has at least 20 rows but they still need to add more
occasionaly. I want them to be able to add rows. I thought to make
this a different section that is unlocked but then I lose the ability
for the form to automatically calculate the totals. Is there any way I
can do this with the form still calculating the tables.

Whether or not this can be done without form fields or macros depends on
what calculations you're using?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org