Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
wiersma7 wiersma7 is offline

Default Book fold prints one page on top of the other

Hi!

I am toally baffled!

I do Bulletins for a Church that uses a bookfold page setup of four pages. I
do 2 different kinds - one with 2 columns and one with no columns. We just
installed Office 2007 on a new Dell computer with a Vista interface.

Problem:
for each bulletin - of the 4 pages one page prints over another
page.
example:
Bulletin 1 prints: Page 1, page 2, page 3, page 4 prints
on top of page 1.
Bulletin 2 prints: page 1, page 2, page 3 prints on top
of page 2, page 4.

I have tried everything I can think of - read everything I can get my hands
on, but nothing works.

Also, I used to be able to print 4 good pages with no problems. I've started
over with formatting, reformatted, tried going back to the last bulletin
that printed okay - but my total archive since May, 2006 is now doing the
same thing (this started the first of March) - can't find anything I've done
different.

Please help - I'm totally frustrated!

wiersma7
(jan wiersma)