Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs

Default Book fold prints one page on top of the other

Although, I really feel that they may not have implemented it very
well. There are lots of complaints about glitches here, it seems.

That second link John gave--Daiya's booklet link--will not be very
helpful for WinWord *at all*, by the way.

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
Are you sure that's correct, John? Others have been printing "Book fold"
from Word 2007, and I believe the "Book fold" setting is still in the same
place.