Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jim S[_2_] Jim S[_2_] is offline

Default How to remove TOC indexing and re-indexing?

My document is 68 pages long, the pages go from page 6 to 35 and than it
starts over again on page 2 through 33. I want it to go from page 6 to page
68 on the index.

I have tried to remove the indexing and apply it again putting in my heading
1 and heading 2 and re-indexing but it keeps on picking up something that
causes the index to re-number from page 6 to 35 and than starts again with a
page 2 through 33 in the index. The rest of the document looks good.