And the people here don't even necessarily include "somebody who answers
questions relating to the performance of MS Office Small Business Edition."
This newsgroup is for new users of Microsoft Word (any edition).

"Mike Hall (MS-MVP)" wrote in message
Isewong

As good as the people are that answer queries in this newsgroup, I doubt
that they could answer your question.. you need the help of a Small

Business
Advisor, not somebody who answers questions relating to the performance of
MS Office Small Business Edition..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

it all to themselves." - Lane Kirkland

"lsewong" wrote in message
I would like to know, what type of compensation and salary package should

offer and what I should type in the contract as far as work performance
duties include?