Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
P D Sterling P D Sterling is offline

Default Watermark issues

Terry Farrell wrote:
That doesn't make good reading. Change 'position behind the paragraphs'
to 'position over the paragraphs and then send behind the text'.

Terry

"Terry Farrell" wrote in message
Word's Watermark feature acts on every page, so it really isn't
suitable. However, you can create your words using WordArt, make the
text Pale grey. With it set as a floating object, position it behind
the paragraphs and then 'send behind text'.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"P D Sterling" wrote in message
I just got done doing a newsletter, and I wanted to float a watermark
saying "Budget" behind only a couple of paragraphs (to draw the eye).
Give it to me straight - can I do that, or can I not? Any advice will
be gratefully appreciated.
--

Regards,

P D Sterling
New York, Texas & Texas, New York

whatever - I understand the gist of the advice, and appreciate it no
end! many thanx :-)