Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
calligsu calligsu is offline

Default windows live id - where do I go to access it

I was trying to download a word template but since I didn't meet system
requirements it prompted me to set up a windows live id email address. I'm
not sure where I would post then ?? Sorry if it doesn't seem relevant here.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

This is in no way relevant to document management in Word.

"calligsu" wrote in message
I just signed up and created an email address for windows live id, but now

don't know where to go to access it. Any ideas?