Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ed from AZ Ed from AZ is offline

Default Help! Changed heading style and lost my hyperlinks!

I had hyperlinks in my document back to various headings that were
formatted using the standard Word Heading1 style. I created a custom
style - MyReportHeading - and lost the hyperlinks. When I go to Edit
Hyperlink and click Place in this Document, my custom heading style
does not show up!!

Can I get my heading style to show up here? Or do I have to go back
and assign bookmarks to all these headings so I can hyperlink to them?

Ed