Vincent

Default Customised toolbar disappearing

I have a similar problem: My cusomized toolbars do stick - indeed. Until I
for some/any/whatever reason lose my Normal.dot file.
Not a total disaster: I've learned to back up my macros, my VBA projects and
such. However - any customized/created Toolbar I've have running - disapear.
I have to create new ones. This is annoying - indeed.
Any way to backup my toolbars?

"asif" skrev:

I use Windows XP Pro, Office 2003 in a domain enviornment. I create a
customized toolbar of my choice for my daily work. When I shut down my
machine and come back next day, that toolbar setting is all gone. And I have
to recreate the tool bar everyday.. How Can I keep the toolbar settings of my
choice.

TIA