Vincent

Ah if that were the case - so easy things would be. However - in the real
world, things aren't.
They don't stick in normal.dot. No matter how many times I backup this file
- they just dont.
Nor do some other customizations: like all the macros I've implemented. But
that is OK, you can backup these - one by one if so desired.
Other things like Autotext n such - I don't know so much about, I never use
them, but then again - there are tools built in the program to
backup/transpose these settings...

Toolbars - alas. Remain unbackable.

"Graham Mayor" skrev:

You have answered your own question. The toolbars are saved in normal.dot -
backup that file.

Vincent wrote:
I have a similar problem: My cusomized toolbars do stick - indeed.
Until I
for some/any/whatever reason lose my Normal.dot file.
Not a total disaster: I've learned to back up my macros, my VBA
projects and such. However - any customized/created Toolbar I've
have running - disapear. I have to create new ones. This is annoying
- indeed.
Any way to backup my toolbars?

"asif" skrev:

I use Windows XP Pro, Office 2003 in a domain enviornment. I create a
customized toolbar of my choice for my daily work. When I shut down
my machine and come back next day, that toolbar setting is all gone.
And I have to recreate the tool bar everyday.. How Can I keep the
toolbar settings of my choice.

TIA