Ei Vi

I have a similar problem with Asif's.
Fortunately, I do not have to re-customize everytime I start up.
I am puzzled that after a lapse of perhaps several months, my toolbar
settings are suddenly restored to default.
What could have possibly trigger the restoration? And is there anyway I
could save my customized setting (make it default?) so that I may retrive it?

EV

"asif" wrote:

I use Windows XP Pro, Office 2003 in a domain enviornment. I create a
customized toolbar of my choice for my daily work. When I shut down my
machine and come back next day, that toolbar setting is all gone. And I have
to recreate the tool bar everyday.. How Can I keep the toolbar settings of my
choice.

TIA