Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers,microsoft.public.word.programming,microsoft.public.word.word6-7macros
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default How Do I Install Macros In Word

See http://www.gmayor.com/what_to_do_when_word_crashes.htm then
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...artingWord.htm. with
particular emphasis on the normal template.

Abradaxis wrote:
I'm an experienced Word user, although I'm still running with Word
from Office 2000 (about to upgrade to the latest Office version),
Suddenly, some of my documents say that the document was written with
the need for macros, which wasn't installed. I tried to do a repair
installation of Word from Office 2000, but there was no option for
including macros. How can I get this feature installed before I
upgrade word. Thanks in advance.