Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Bert Coules[_2_] Bert Coules[_2_] is offline

Default Exporting a macro from one PC to another - advice appreciated

Suzanne,

Sorry to come back to you, but I hit a snag:

You were quite right, the utility is a macro (actually, it consists of two
macros) and I did find them listed as you described. But when I got to your
stage 3...

Select it and click the Copy button to copy it into your document...

....unfortunately, I don't have a Copy button. Is there any other way of
getting the utility into my new blank document? Incidentally, the listing
gives the location of the macros as "All active templates and documents" -
changing the listing to "Normal.dot" removes them from the list.

Thanks again,

Bert