Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How can I change the defaul return address in Word?

What version? In Word 2003 and earlier, Tools - Options - User Information.
Use the Mailing Address field.

In Word 2007, Office - Word Options - Advanced tab, General section.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"Gary Bear" Gary wrote in message
In Word, I once printed an envelope with my home address as the return
address. But this was in the office of the company where I work. Now,
everytime I go to print an envelope at work, it suggests my home address
as
the default return address, and I don't know how to change it! I've tried
typing in the company address, but the next time I'm in Word and want an
envelope, there's that pesky OLD return address, back for another visit.
HOW
CAN I MAKE IT GO AWAY??