Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Different headers and footers for even and odd pages fonly one

To add to what Bob said, this is one of those things you ordinarily just
learn empirically; at least that's how I learned it.

"CyberTaz" wrote in message
.. .
You found the answer *here*:-) That's what the newsgroups are all about.

A Help file that covered every conceivable variation on every available
technique employed by every user of Word would be outrageously huge,

totally
unwieldy - not to mention it being an impossible task in the first

place:-)
Most of the most powerful software doesn't offer direct help availability

on
anything more than the most mainstream functionality. Users need to rely

on
other sources for insights & suggestions on the more intricate

techniques...
The wealth of real-world experience & expertise available here - free of
charge - *is* the "unabridged help file":-)

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 8/27/07 1:08 AM, in article
, "MartinCz"
wrote:

Thank you.

Thatt is exactly what I wanted to know.

Now I would like to know where is the Word user supposed to get this
information, because I searched through the help system and web and

could not
find the answer anywhere.

Thanks in advance.