Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default A powerful intro...

I wonder? I am currently accessing this newsgroup by a third party, text
based usenet server (Eternal-September), and the OP appears to have accessed
the server via a link from officefrustration.com (about which I know
nothing, but which is one of many forums that piggy back on Usenet). Even if
Microsoft pulls the plug on its newsserver msnews.microsoft.com, this forum
will have a life of its own independently from Microsoft, and I wouldn't be
at all surprised if those countless hangers-on (like officefrustration.com)
will still be connected. Rather than gaining from the switch-off as
Microsoft expects, it could possibly lose from it? Google Groups for example
is probably big enough to ensure that it remains viable.

"Yves Dhondt" wrote in message

Welcome, but you are a bit late to the party as "Effective June 1, 2010
this newsgroup will be closed." according to Microsoft.

Yves

"BarrettBaum" wrote in message

whats up to all of you boys,
I stumbled on this terrific webpage. Am experiencing a bluish night of
the heart and soul and I wound up here. Look forward to reading through
every one of the info and articles.

--
BarrettBaum