Graham Mayor

Unless you are mail merging the data, in which case treat it as a label
merge into a two cell table.

Jay Freedman wrote:
On Tue, 24 May 2005 16:59:01 -0700, "Caterina J" Caterina
wrote:

I am trying to print an invitation that will be 5.5" x 8.5" (a
regular sized sheet of paper in landscape mode) where the result
will be 2 invitations side-by-side ( in landscape mode). I am
printing on cardstock that has a design down the left side, and is
designed to be cut in half after printing to produce 2 separate (but
equal) invitations. Thanks for the help. I am working in Windows
XP.

Design the document in Word as if you were going to print it on a full
letter-size page, using fonts (and illustrations, if any) 55% to 60%
larger than you want on the final printout -- for example, to get 12
pt type in the output, enter it as 19 pt.

In the Print dialog, set the Pages Per Sheet box to 2 pages, and in
the Pages box enter
1,1
to make two copies of the same page. Word will turn your original 90
degrees and reduce it to about 65% of the original size to get two
copies on one sheet.