Dee

Default Table Problem

I have a table were I can't seem to highlight certain rows. If I click on the
x in the upper left corner of the table to highlight the whole table there
are a couple of rows that won't highlight. Also, if I want to click in that
table row it won't let me. The curosr won't go into the row. There is just a
white arrow and clicking on it won't let me do anything. This is a fairly
long table in a large document with track changes on. Also there are rows
missing from the table. When the document was printed the rows were there.
Does anyone have any suggestion how I can delete those rows that I can't seem
to get at. Could there be nested tables. I am using Word 2003

Thanks very much for your help.

Best regards,

Dee