Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default over score over a letter

"Twayne" wrote in message
In ,
Stefan Blom typed:
"Twayne" wrote in message
In ,
Stefan Blom typed:
I just wrote ` because the actual keystrokes required are
different depending on your keyboard layout. On my Swedish
keyboard, I will have to type Shift+´ to accomplish `.

And how would you do an overscore?

If the OP had asked about that (the subject is misleading),
I would have referred her to
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Overbar.htm.

I don't really care what you'd have done, but it's immaterial. At least I
see now how it got screwed up in my head. And Susan, if she's reading,
would be likely to respond anyway. She does have a lot of good info at
hand; great participant.

Well, you did ask me what I would have done, and I answered.

Fellow MVP Suzanne S. Barnhill is a great participant in these newsgroups; I
have to agree on that one.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP