Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Twayne[_2_] Twayne[_2_] is offline

Default over score over a letter

In ,
Stefan Blom typed:
"Twayne" wrote in message
In ,
Stefan Blom typed:
I just wrote ` because the actual keystrokes required are
different depending on your keyboard layout. On my Swedish
keyboard, I will have to type Shift+´ to accomplish `.

And how would you do an overscore?

If the OP had asked about that (the subject is misleading),
I would have referred her to
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Overbar.htm.

I don't really care what you'd have done, but it's immaterial. At least I
see now how it got screwed up in my head. And Susan, if she's reading, would
be likely to respond anyway. She does have a lot of good info at hand; great
participant.

Twayne
--
Life is the only real counselor; wisdom unfiltered
through personal experience does not become a