Trlamamemi

Default How do I search for a specific word in the file name?

I have been trying to figure out how I can make Word search for a specific
word contained in the file name of my documents. I have the same program at
work and it does it there. For example, I have my files saved by document
type, client and date = Motion.Smith.5.05. I can click open on the toolbar,
type in "smith" in the file name and it pulls up all documents I have done
with the name Smith in the file name. It doesn't do it on my home computer.
I have to go to the advanced search or the search in the start menu. Does
anyone have any suggestions????