Doug Robbins

Just how do you want to change it. If you select a Footnote then you can
change the formatting of the Footnote Text style so that it has a bigger
font or more space before or after the paragraphs. Or if you go to Normal
View and then select Footnotes from the View menu, you can select the
Footnote Separator from the pulldown at the bottom of the page and change
the formatting of it so that it has more space before or after.

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Thorolfur Beck" Thorolfur wrote in message
Hey....

Does anyone know if there is a way to change the size of the footnote
area.
I would like my footnotes to cover a larger portion of each page than the
default setting, but I canīt seem to find a way to change it?

Thanks,