Daiya Mitchell

It sounds like you want a style guide to tell you how to set up layout and
how to format your text. Chicago Manual of Style is a well-known one, but
there are others, plus there is much information online. Word will not tell
you how to format documents (well, it kinda will, but not well, and you
don't want it to, really).

If you are thinking of buying it, Works Suite is by far the cheapest way to
get Word (w/o the rest of Office).

On 11/26/04 4:29 AM, "crysalian" wrote:

Before I buy this product, I need to know that its what I need. I don't seem
to be able to locate information regarding the author info on pages, the
proper spacing on a created document, etc for writing stories/books. Any
help would be appreciated. If this is indeed the product I need, I want to
get it as soon as possible.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/