Kenneth Epley

Hello Chuck,

Yes, I am aware that is a solution. It just seems to unusual to view the
text going on until the end of the page. I learned to type on a typewriter
and hitting enter is a way for the text to appear more balanced.

I have another problem as well. The clean up mailbox dialog box keeps
popping up every time I open the program. I want that to stop. Any
suggestions?

Thank you,

Kenneth Epley

"Chuck Davis" wrote:

Don't hit enter! The text will wrap at the end of the line automatically.
"Kenneth Epley" Kenneth wrote in message
news
In MS Outlook when I type to end of line and hit enter the program auto
caps
the next word. I do not want this to happan. In Auto Correct there is no
check box to disable this function. How can I stop this auto
capitalization
from occuring. It happens in both MS Word and MS Outlook.