Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default How to change the default cell margin of Word (2003)?

I think you can set a table style as the default, which would solve
that problem. (I cannot test this, though, since I'm currently using
Word 2000.)

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
In Normal.dot, you can customize any of the table styles except

Table
Normal, and unfortunately that (or maybe Table Grid) is what you get

by
default.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"a.bovill" wrote in message
The default is 0.19cm, & I always want to change it to 0.05cm.
Is there an .ini file or setting somewhere that I can change this

value?