Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Word 2007 Getting rid of standard templates

Hi Martinson,

Which template dialog are you using in Word 2007 (there is more than one that can be installed g) and what are the steps you're
using to access it.

Was Office 2007 installed fresh or is this an upgrade over an earlier version?

What edition of Office 2007 are you using.

===============
"martinson" wrote in message ...
I've posted this questions before, I'd love to somehow get rid the the
standard templates that are automatically installed with Word. So far the
know how I can push them to the end of the line so that my template tabs
appear first?? This is so annoying!!
--
martinson portland
--