Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Adrianbass Adrianbass is offline

Default How can I get my email merge in HTML to work in Word 2007?

I am waiting to see what Peter says, but in the meantime I installed the
Toolkit you mentioned, but when I ran the merge with it I got a Fatal Error.
I have emailed their support about the error, and was frustrated that that
alternative did not work.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

I am sure Peter will be along later to explain the problem, but in the
meantime, see http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk/t0002.htm

FWIW some users have reported that simply installing the trial version of
MAPILab's Mailmerge toolkit add-in for Outlook
http://www.mapilab.com/outlook/mail_merge/ resolves the issue as it sets up
the environment to merge to html. You may even find you like the extra
functions it provides - and no, I don't have any connection with MAPILabs.

Adrianbass wrote:
I have Office 2007 and Vista 64 and when I try to send an email mail
merge (in Word) in HTML the emails never go out. If I do it in Plain
Text it works but pops up a security dialog box for each email. I
have seen that others have had this problem, but have seen no
solutions. I have both Word and Outlook 2007. I have spent a lot of
time trying to search for help to no avail.