Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
bethw

Default Mailmerge with multiple emails in single cell

I have a database that includes a contact person for each account. There are
a few of the accounts that have multiple contacts, and I have put their
emails in the same cell, separated by a semi-colon. When I do a mailmerge in
word, it does not recognize these email addresses and will not send the email.
Is there a work around that will allow me to have multiple email addresses
in a single cell and still be able to do a mailmerge?