mk

Default My envelopes are not printing correctly.

I am using Win XP with a borther 1440 printer. When I am on my user ID, the
return address does not print on the envelope and the adress prints near the
top of the envelope. The printing is shifted. It does not matter what
envelope feed option I select. When I print on a piece of paper, you can see
the format has shifted. However, if I chnage users, the envelope prints
correctly. The envelope also prints correctly on my HP DestJet Printer.

Did I change the defaul on my ID some how?
--
mk