Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default print a duplicate table side-by-side on same page

eliyahuz wrote:
How do I put two duplicate table on the same page?
I need two exact tables on the same page.

Assuming the tables need to stay the same, even if you change the contents:

1. Press Enter to create a blank paragraph where you want the table to be.
2. Select the paragraph mark (easier to do if you click the ¶ button so you
can see the mark).
3. Go to Format Columns and select 2 columns. When you click OK, Word
inserts continuous section breaks before and after the selected paragraph
mark.
4. Insert the first table, with the desired number of columns and rows, and
fill the cells as needed.
5. Select the table (quickest is to click the 4-way arrow just off the top
left cell; or click Table Select Table).
6. Insert a bookmark (Insert Bookmark supply a name).
7. Click to put the cursor between the paragraph mark from step 1 and the
second of the section breaks. Again, it helps to be able to see the
paragraph marks.
8. Press Ctrl+F9 to insert a pair of field brackets { } . Between them,
type the name of the bookmark from step 6.
9. Press F9 to update the field you just made. It will show an exact copy of
the table that's inside the bookmark.

If you need to make any changes, make them only in the first table. Then
click the second table and press F9 again to make the changes appear there.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman