Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PeterBBailey PeterBBailey is offline

Default Styles in Word 2007

In earlier versions of Word, any style name used was displayed at the top
left of the screen. Now, I see a few styles shown at the top right of the
screen, but, if I'm in a style that's not one of those shown, where do I know
what style it is? Yes, I can right-click and see what it is, but, that's kind
of silly. Why isn't there any easy way to know what style you're in? I work
for a publishing company and we get hundreds of Word documents from the
outside world, and, I need to determine their structure to some degree. It's
frustrating to not be able to see the styles used.
Thanks.