Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

Default Word field codes and results BOTH appear

That isn't right at all. Either the document or Word have some corruption.

If it happens in all documents, try Help Detect and Repair.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Carol B" Carol wrote in message
This is what is showing up in my Word document:
"OHYPERLINK "
O"
(only instead of O I am really getting squares)
If I right click, then edit hyperlink, the text shows as
and

the
link shows as .
What I want to show up is
(with blue underline), hyperlinked
. I can't figure out why I am getting the extra text.
Alt-F9 doesn't do anything. This is also happening with other field codes.
What is going on?