Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Camenz Camenz is offline

Default Can't insert textbox in microsoft word 2003 as it freezes

Hi,
Where can I find the default for the autoshape settings I have done the rest
.. Thanks

Charles

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Given that Word has crashed - see
http://www.gmayor.com/what_to_do_when_word_crashes.htm
Then restart Word and from tools options general turn off the drawing
canvas, which is not necessary to insert a text box. Also check tools
options view drawings.
If you can place a text box but not see it, you may have set the default
autoshape settings to include no line around the box. Change it back again.

Camenz wrote:
When I try to insert textbox I get the canvas but when I try to draw
my own inside I get nothing, nd canvas text box disappears and word
document freezes