TD

Default Knowledge Base Article 294686 Missing Information

I am trying to duplicate the results found in the example given in MS
Knowledge Base Article 294686, and can't. I have created an Excel data file
exactly as shown in example, and created the Word document using the
instructions supplied. I have copied the commands listed under the "example"
section into the document, but do not get the results shown in article. At
the point which you "Arrange the directory" in the Mail Merge wizard process,
I used Ctrl+F9 to create a field code, pasted the commands into it, but to no
avail. Do I need to add the 3 merge field, city, employee and sales? What am
I missing here?

Thanks,
TD