Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Avery 74549 Labels

Did you read the rest of his post?

"topcat" wrote in message
The Avery you sent me to is pre-designed. I want a blanl label withouf
their
"fluff".

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

The Labels dialog in Word 2007 doesn't have a definition for Avery 74549.
You
have two alternatives:

- You can download a "template" (actually just a document) from Avery's
site at
http://www.avery.com/avery/en_us/Tem...002118140aRCRD
and type your information into it.

- That same page says that "compatible products" (labels that have the
same
dimensions) include 5383, 5390, 74461, and 74556. All of those are listed
in
Word's Labels dialog, and you can use any of them.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Sat, 8 Nov 2008 17:22:00 -0800, topcat

wrote:

No. How do I find and use it? I did not see it.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

You used the label definition for Avery 74549?

"topcat" wrote in message
Yes. My problem is alignment for Avery 74549 labels

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Do they print correctly on plain paper? Sometimes the problem is
with the
printer's ability to handle label stock.

"topcat" wrote in message
I have created a table in Word 2007 for name badges. I can not
get them
print correctly positioned on Avery Labels #74549. What can I do
correct
this problem?