Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default how do I view 2 pages (only) at once

This seems to get harder and harder, especially at higher screen
resolutions. I've found that Print Preview in Word 2003/2007 often insists
on giving me more than two pages despite my explicit selection of Two Pages.
Sometimes you just have to fiddle with the Zoom till you find one that will
give the desired result, but this should NOT be necessary: Two Pages should
give you two pages. I regard this as a bug.

http://word.mvps.org

"barfog" wrote in message
I wish to see 2 pages in parallel (as if they were columns) but seem only
be able to see lots of them