Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
JustMe JustMe is offline

Default Can't select or delete a graphic

We have a Word document that someone no longer with the company created. It
has a logo in the first cell of a table. We need to replace this logo with
another, but we can't seem to select it. The document doesn't appear to be
protected. When I select protect document, nothing is checked. I thought may
there were master templates like they had in PageMaker, but I didn't find one
of those either. So what could they have done that would prevent us from
modifying this cell. We seem to be able to change everything else.

Also, if you look at the document in outline or normal view, the graphic
doesn't display.

Thanks.