Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bethgman

Default Does anyone know how to blur a font to make it barely legible?

I found the blur font on Google but they are still too legible. I want it to
be really hard for someone to read. So, if I have to create it myself, what
program would be capable of blurring selected text but not everything?

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

Or visit any of the hundreds of "free fonts" websites you can find
through Google, and pick a font that's already barely legible -- there
are tons of them.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Fri, 6 Jan 2006 20:08:17 -0500, "JoAnn Paules [MVP]"
wrote:

By taking off my glasses?

Seriously - use a graphics program.

--