Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jeff C

Default Delete and re-format all Styles?

I have inherited a document that began with a corporate template and has been
added on to and requires that more additions be pasted into it. I have been
working through the document in outline view and have read several MVP
articles on the use of styles and outines.

The problem is that there are some 48 different styles defines for the
document. Should I just delete all but what I want to use and if I do is
there a do-able way to reassign the styles? I would really just like to use
well defined Heading 1-9 and body text, but there are quite a few
multi-leveled lists.

Any thoughts of guidence for me will be appreciated. Thanks.